Rühe emphasizes user wellness while adding leisure and comfort to a wide range of public settings.
Prices effective April 3, 2023.
Rühe is a minimalist, understated multi-range series that suits a wide variety of public settings, including hospitals, airports, corporate waiting areas and educational environments.
- Rühe features 3 frame finishes and 7 arm cap colors over 3 materials: polyurethane, solid maple and corian.
- Durable lightweight 14g steel frame in Silver, Matte Smoke and Matte Bronze.
- Molded foam for seat and back features a soft cleanout.
- Arms designed for easy ingress and egress.
- Curvature of the arm provides a natural cradle to support the user's arm.
Overall: 31"H | 74"W | 27"D
Seat: 17.5"H | 23"W Per Seat | 19.3"D
Back: 15.5"H | 69"W
200+ textiles to choose from
COM Seat: 2.5 yds
COM Back: 3.75 yds
12 year comprehensive parts and labor and rated for 250lbs per seat. Click here to view details.
Available in 3 frame finishes: Silver, Bronze Matte and Smoke.
Arm caps available in 3 polyurethane colors: Light Grey, Smoke and Taupe as well as 3 hard wood finishes: Light, Medium or Dark Maple and 1 Corian finish: Bisque.
Tables available in 5 laminate finishes: Earth, White, Light Wood, Medium Wood and Dark Wood.
Mike Shields is an industrial designer with over 40 years of experience creating seating, case goods, tables and panel systems for office and healthcare environments. After leading in-house design and development teams for several manufacturers, Shields has been winning awards for innovative designs through his own independent design consultancy since 2001. Shields prefers to improve the way a product works or is manufactured rather than providing “aesthetic only” solutions. His belief: form truly does follow function.
Products designed by Mike: Rühe