Prices effective July 10, 2023.
Attune is an adaptable, lean, and light seating solution that fits seamlessly into any environment while providing superior comfort and proper ergonomic support. Attune uses materiality by combining characteristics of high-performance elastomers and flexible plastics that offers proven durability and resistance to impact and fatigue. The chair's design features structured, yet flexible, vertical and horizontal cutouts in the back that help reduce pressure and increase breathability.
- Poly Back with Poly Seat model or Poly Back with Upholstered Seat model
- Choice between No Arm or Loop Arm versions
- Weight-Activated Automatic Tension Adjustment using intelligently designed C-Clip mechanism
Overall: 37.6" H | 28.9" W | 28.9" D
Seat: 17" H | 20.5" W | 17" D
Back: 20.6" H | 20.5" W
Loop Arm [From the Floor]: 24.6" H
Loop Arm [From the Seat]: 7.6" H
12 year comprehensive parts and labor and rated for 350lbs.
Click here to view details.
- Two (2) Frame Finishes: Black or Birch
- Five (5) Poly Seat and Back Finishes: Black, Birch, Smoke, Currant, and Midnight
- Five (5) Arm Wraps finishes for Loop Arm in CF Stinson's Lara Fabric: Black, Birch, Smoke, Currant, and Midnight
- Three (3) Caster Finishes: Black, Smoke, and Birch
Aaron Duke’s design firm, Studio Black Box, brings together a collective of researchers, designers and specialists dedicated to creating innovative and distinct product solutions. They have received numerous awards such as The Good Design Award, Best of Neocon, HiP Award, Best of Interior Design, ADEX Award, CFYC Award, and the Product Innovations Award.