Prices effective January 2nd, 2024.
Meaning "To Speak" in Swedish, Prata boldly inspires conversation.
In collaboration with Carl Gustav Magnusson, Prata is a chair that balances both function and form through the use of traditional and modern design elements. Inspired by the conference room where chairs are seldom seen from the front and are tucked into the table, Prata makes a bold first impression, with an inviting yet commanding presence.
Thoughtfully designed and expertly crafted with signature details, beautiful shapes, and an intuitive mechanism, this chair is not only ideal for smaller conference rooms, but also for a myriad of areas, such as home offices and private executive offices. Prata blurs the line between commercial and residential, bringing comforts of home to the office, and brining the functional demands of the office to home.
- 4" Cylinder
- Fully upholstered and offers choice of a different fabric for seat cushion and back+arms
- Optional contrast elbow patch to match seat cushion
- Third fabric to split inner and outer back+arms available with approval on fabric compatibility
- Features polished aluminum base
- Standard Five star caster aluminum base comes with self-weighted tilting mechanism and integrated controls
- Optional lounge base
- Optional auto return, auto height
12 year comprehensive parts and labor, with weight limit of 350 lbs. Click here to view details.
Standard accent finishes in polished aluminum.
Casters available in black, smoke or birch.
One of the most acclaimed minds in industrial design, Carl Gustav Magnusson’s hugely influential New York based firm, CGM Design, has won dozens of design awards in the past decade, including two GOOD DESIGN Awards with Allseating for Lyss and Zinc. In 2012, he received Contract Magazine’s Legend Award for Lifetime Achievement.
Products design by Carl; Prata