Simply stated, we aim to deliver on our promises every time, but if for some reason we can’t, we’ll solve the problem immediately.
It’s one thing to find the right product for the right price, but it’s another thing to get it when you need it. We have the most extensive quickship offering in the industry with over 75 percent of our task, conference and side seating available to be shipped within 72 hours when specified with standard finishes and options (maximum of 25 units per model to qualify).
Most of our Foster collection is also available with express 5 day shipping when standard finishes and options are selected (maximum of 25 seats per order to qualify; i.e. triple = 3 seats).
Express Shipping timelines excludes weekends and holidays. Simply pick the solution that best suits your needs, choose from any of our any of our carded quick ship fabrics (some exceptions may apply).
Allseating's standard is to ship in KD (Knocked Down) format. However, in order to provide you with the best value and help you control your costs, Allseating now offers 3 flat rate freight options: KD-Knocked Down, BW-Fully Assembled Blanket Wrapped [$40 list per chair] and FA-Fully Assembled in a Carton [$60 list per chair].
Minimum quantities of 25 units per order are required to take advantage of the BW and FA list prices. Should your order be less than 25 units, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a quote.
Freight options are detailed on each product page with a model code and price. Allseating will select carriers at their discretion. Should you require any of the following freight options that are not included in our freight program, the Allseating Sales Support Team will gladly provide you with a quote.
Freight that requires a quote:
- Inside delivery
- Curb side delivery
- Loads requiring fully assembled chairs; boxed or blanket wrapped in quantities below 25 units.
- Loads requiring shipment to be palletized
- Delivery on a specific day and/or time
- Requiring special equipment to offload (power tailgate and/or driver assist)
- Delivery before or after business hours and/or on weekends
- US driver requirements for restricted areas like Military bases/high security areas
- Charges for shipping points beyond standard delivery zones (remote locations)
- Overseas deliveries
- Smaller truck required