True to Allseating's design philosophy, L1 provides optimal, accessible and intuitive ergonomics for all users.
Prices effective April 3, 2023.
- From private offices to open-concept work spaces, L1’s design fits seamlessly into an array of settings. Living up to its namesake by providing all-day support, L1 remains affordable proving style, comfort and health never need to be sacrificed in the name of cost.
- Birch frame and base features black mechanism and black carpet casters.
- Optional adjustable headrest [fabric matches seat]
- Optional adjustable lumbar.
- Headrest and Lumbar cannot be field installed.
Overall [Synchro Tilt]: 38.5" - 43" H | 27.5" W | 27.5" D
Seat [Synchro Tilt]: 15.5" - 20" H | 20" W | 20" D
Back: 22" H | 19.5" W
200+ textiles to choose from.
Back COM: 1 yard
Seat COM: 0.75 yards
Full COM: 1.75 yards
12 year comprehensive parts and labor, with weight limit of 350 lbs. Click here to view details.
Available in black or birch with optional polished aluminum base.
Back mesh available in M2 in 9 colors, M9 in 10 colors and M10 in 4 colors.
Since 1982, Allseating has developed a reputation for quickly adjusting to the changing needs of customers in the office, educational and healthcare sectors. Today, Allseating has evolved to have product designs for more environments than ever, truly demonstrating the concept of anywhere in all that we do. Inspired by our founder and CEO, Gary Neil, the Allseating team has become known for delivering excellent customer service at every touchpoint.