Astute embodies Allseating’s ambition to provide accessible design by combining modern style with exceptional versatility to yield a chair that’s ideal for all settings.
Prices effective April 3, 2023.
Designed in collaboration with acclaimed European design studio, busk+hertzog, Astute is a multi-purpose chair that solves the functional needs of any modern workplace. To be astute is to be ‘sharp’ or ‘on the ball’ and Astute is both sharp in its design and on the ball in any setting. Its versatility checks more boxes than perhaps any other chair in the Allseating line-up making it the right choice no matter the application, whether on its own, or in large collaborative environments.
- A choice of either Beech ply in 3 finishes: Light, Medium and Dark or Walnut ply in 2 finishes: Medium and Dark.
- Choose from armless, penguin or loop arm styles in a polished aluminum finish or painted to match the frame finish.
- Wallsaver designed frame.
- Stacks 10 units high on a dolly, 4 on the floor.
- Stacks 7 units high on a dolly with upholstered seat, 4 units on the floor with upholstered seat.
- Sled model with loop arms does not stack.
*SHROUD OPTION REQUIRED IF INTENDING TO STACK
Overall Armless: 41.5"H | 21.4375"W | 22.75"D
Overall Penguin Arm 4-Leg: 41.5"H | 26.5"W | 22.75"D
Overall Loop Arm 4-Leg: 41.5"H | 24.25"W | 22.75"D
Seat: 25.5”H | 18"W | 17.75"D
Back: 14"H | 18”W
200+ textiles to choose from (upholstered seat only)
COM 0.75 yards
12 year comprehensive parts and labor, with weight limit of 350 lbs. Click here to view details.
Astute comes either fully upholstered or wood finish in either Beech (in 3 finishes: Light, Medium and Dark) or Walnut (in 2 finishes: Medium and Dark).
Frames are available in chrome, 3 glossy paint finishes (onyx, smoke or midnight) and 2 matte paint finishes (matte onyx and matte smoke).
Arm finishes are polished aluminum or painted to match the frame finish.
Known for modern design, busk+hertzog has won over 70 of the most prestigious international design awards. Their designs are part of permanent exhibitions at design museums around the world, making Flemming Busk and Stephan Hertzog some of the most exciting names in the industry.
Products designed by Busk+Hertzog: Astute